Unresolved Support Ticket

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by hightower, Jun 5, 2018.

1. hightower

hightower Guest

Morning DTG,

I submitted this (relatively simple) support ticket #CBN-946-70567 on May 28th & haven’t had any communication regarding it other than the auto-acknowledge. On the support site it’s still showing as ‘unassigned’.

I just wanted to check it was in the pool to be looked at?

Many thanks.

2. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi hightower,

Really sorry you've been kept waiting, we've posted an announcement on our Support Site to advise that we're currently short-handed on Customer Support for Trains right now. We are working to resolve the issue but can only apologise for the extended delay you're experiencing in getting a response.

If you can share your ticket number with me, I'll see what I can do to get you a response sooner.

Best, Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. hightower

hightower Guest

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your reply. The ticket number is #CBN-946-70567...I actually saw the message on the support site this morning after my original post. Sorry to hear you’re struggling!

The issue is that I have the Class91 but for some reason have never received the free update with the new model & East Coast livery. I’ve tried uninstalling etc but can’t get the update no matter what I try. Steam customer support pointed me to DTG hence the ticket. Hopefully it should be a simple fix!

Cheers,

James

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  4. TrainSim-Steve

Thanks for getting back to me, James.

This should be quite easy to sort out for you but I'll need to know how you purchased the Class 91? Was it as part of a special bundle or did you purchase the Class 91 loco add-on directly, or was it included in something else?

Best, Steve

5. hightower

hightower Guest

Hey Steve.

It came as part of the London-Peterborough route, and is listed in my DLC on Steam as a separate entity if that makes sense, i.e.I can uninstall it without uninstalling the route. I bought it from the Dovetail Store on April 7th & activated it with the Steam Key.

Cheers & thanks again for your help.

James

ps In addition to uninstall/re-install I tried a ‘verify game files’ as well which didn’t work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  6. TrainSim-Steve

Thanks James,

Our wonderful Retail Team appear to have a solution for you, I'll DM you with some details.

Best, Steve

• Like Like x 1
  7. hightower

hightower Guest

Fantastic! I’ve replied to your DM.

Thanks again,

James

8. slenderman7676RBLX

slenderman7676RBLX Member

I have the same issue I recently got the class 91 included with the recently released ECML york - peterborough route. It is listed as a seperate entity in my DLC and I also do not have this update. I did buy and successfully installed the AP class 91 enhancement pack too.

9. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hi slenderman7676RBLX
    The East-Coast Class 91 is not included with the East Coast Main Line Modern: York - Peterborough Route. This pack only includes the InterCity Class 91, as advertised.

10. hightower

hightower Guest

Luke,

There is definitely an issue here. The East Coast 91 was released as a free update for people who had/have the Intercity 91 in November ‘17. For whatever reason, it’s not downloading automatically via Steam when you acquire the 91 by whatever means, be it standalone or bundled with the ECML. There is no other way to acquire it.

In addition, the East Coast livery isn’t included with the standalone Class91 either. Even if it was, you’re obviously not going to purchase the train again if you’ve already purchased the ECML, simply for a livery. In fact, Steam actually prevents you from doing so.

The 91/1 exists and is downloadable, as Steve kindly helped me acquire it. There must be an issue that it isn’t automatically downloading any longer as part of the package.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  11. slenderman7676RBLX

slenderman7676RBLX Member

Thanks for clarifying that and also could you ask Steve to drop me a PM?