Up Gas Turbine - Anyway To Get Now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ESzczesniak, Feb 5, 2020.

1. ESzczesniak

ESzczesniak New Member

I would be very interested in obtaining the UP Gas Turbine. I see it was originally part of TS 2016, but I never purchased this, as there were no new routes I needed and just let Steam do the core update. I also see it is now part of Sherman Hill, but I've owned Sherman Hill since the day it was released and it seems that even when I download it fresh, I don't get the GTEL locomotive. I can't buy Sherman Hill again (which I'd consider doing), since I already own the route. So in short, is there anyway I can get the UP GTEL gas turbine? Thank you for your consideration!

2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

From a steam forum post from last year Screenshot_20200204-183600_Chrome.jpg

I know I need to do a similar thing with the military flat car pack, but been procrastinating on it.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

If it helps I've had a look at my DLC list. Relating to Sherman Hill but not part of it I have:
    Union Pacific SD60M
    Pump Car*
    TS Rewards Flat Car

I got started with TS2016 and not, long after, they started a scheme called TS Rewards- sign up for it and, in exchange for putting up with a few e-mails, you'd get a code for a DLC to go with one or other of the bundled routes. My understanding is that theTS Rewards items were added to the routes in later updates anyway though I didn't get them automatically. The GT-El was always part of the Sherman Hill route in my experience but this isn't the first time someone has been on the forums noting it absence.

Dovetail sent me codes readily enough when I e-mailed listing what I did have and asking about the missing DLC so I imagine you need only do the same.

* Note that this is the same pump-car that is free in the Store anyway.