Xbox Update Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by 6233Jess, Feb 5, 2021.

1. 6233Jess

6233Jess Well-Known Member

Since the recent update for SEHS release + other minor fixes to other routes, I have loaded up TSW2 this morning and it is making me replay all the route introductions, and scenarios with classic control again (I have already completed these) despite having the option to automatically continue journey disabled.

2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Some were bugged, so it maybe that it's making you replay them as they've reset them with the fixed versions.

3. speedstr99

speedstr99 New Member

I'm an issue with Powering America Part two. Everything everyone says makes no sense and doesnt work either. I relaxes the independent brake but the hand lever symbol never goes away this dreaming this scenario in beatable. I have tried real life training with the ifd and braking systems of the AC4400CW locomotive and to none avail. I'm having chest pains over this. I haveuscular dystrophy and this is a s close as I can get to railroading in a safe manner. Please someone help. It's the blight of the age and too many people are not selfless enough to put forth action to help someone else. I'm begging and pleading please fix this update it or even a fellow player to help me find a work around. This is all I got fellow humans of earth, a controller in hand to enjoy the things I'd love to do. Thank you and saty safe, keep hands clean, and mask up if able to do so.

4. speedstr99

speedstr99 New Member

Part one I meant, my mistake.