1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Devo, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Devo

Devo New Member

Can't seem to find the updates...I am using a Xbox one disc version (not downloaded). I have heard people having to download entire game again, but that won't work as I have the disc version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yes you will have to re-download the whole game every time there is an update. Basically this developer don't know how to patch a game on Xbox , so every time they update it we must re-download the latest build of the whole game. ( It will show as an update that downloads , but the size is basically the size of the whole game ) Whether you have disc or digital is irrelevant. The whole game installs to and updates to your Xbox's hdd.

As for why you are not seeing updates , I don't know. If your Xbox is online and you run the game it should give you a prompt that there is an update. Unless your Xbox is not online then you won't get that prompt.