Using Engines On Different Routes

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TinTin_57, Feb 28, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The PC guys will of course get the editor at some point but I hope we don't get left behind. All I would like to do right now is be able to take engines from one route and run them on another. I'd like to run a passenger train on GWR with my Class 33 for example. I wonder how hard that could be to implement? Here's hoping.

• Like Like x 7
  2. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

I would also love this feature.
    It would really improve my enjoyment of the game, because sometimes driving the same routes with the same rolling stock does put you off playing a little.
    Running a Class 47 on GWR would be awesome, especially if it meant we didn't have to buy the loco specially for that route seeing as it is in two of the expansions already.

3. Steveofgreenbank

Steveofgreenbank Member

Same here.
    To use different consists on different routes would be fantastic. I would never use a map editor. been there, done that. Just a session editor or just to be able to change the unit on a chosen service would do me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

Bringing the Class 101 on the GWML and WSR is too good of an idea to pass up imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Putting the 166 on Leeds to Manchester also is a very nice idea. I can suspend belief that it’s 80’s era with a modern unit no problem

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i would like to be able to join or make a route on the NTP joining the woodhead route into Manchester victoria through guide bridge as the link is there or the beginning of the route. this was an electrified route but i would run the brush and the peak on this route as we have the engines already. also i'd like to join the route from stalybridge to Manchester Piccadilly via stockport as the beginning of that line is there as well. this is a 15 minute run that runs even in todays modern services.