1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Sim World Very Frustrated

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Reid Kelly, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Reid Kelly

Reid Kelly New Member

Hello, I would like to say that I am pleased with a lot of variables of this game. The graphics are great, the fact that you can drive your boat to any location on a lake, the tournament setup is very unique and fun, etc. I am also very upset with some things. I absolutely cannot catch fish. I can catch some smaller fish that I am able to power to the boat, but any time I set into a decent fish the game glitches. It isn't me. I will be reeling in the fish, and all of a sudden the fish will gain magical powers or something and swim 75 mph side to side. When this happens, I do not have time to adjust my drag, reel speed, rod angle, etc. to lessen the tension, and of course the fish breaks my line. This occurs almost every time I have a fish on. With this happening, I can not enjoy the game. Instead it just makes me extremely angry because I can't enjoy catching fish, participating in tournaments, etc. I play on PC, and I have read other gamers that are dealing with the same issues here. Please, fix this so I can enjoy this game that I paid my hard earned money for.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member