Fishing Sim World Very Frustrated

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Reid Kelly, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Reid Kelly

Reid Kelly New Member

Hello, I would like to say that I am pleased with a lot of variables of this game. The graphics are great, the fact that you can drive your boat to any location on a lake, the tournament setup is very unique and fun, etc. I am also very upset with some things. I absolutely cannot catch fish. I can catch some smaller fish that I am able to power to the boat, but any time I set into a decent fish the game glitches. It isn't me. I will be reeling in the fish, and all of a sudden the fish will gain magical powers or something and swim 75 mph side to side. When this happens, I do not have time to adjust my drag, reel speed, rod angle, etc. to lessen the tension, and of course the fish breaks my line. This occurs almost every time I have a fish on. With this happening, I can not enjoy the game. Instead it just makes me extremely angry because I can't enjoy catching fish, participating in tournaments, etc. I play on PC, and I have read other gamers that are dealing with the same issues here. Please, fix this so I can enjoy this game that I paid my hard earned money for.

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member