Victory Works Gwr Heavy Freight Twin Pack Scenario Erros

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Kevinsim1046, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Kevinsim1046

Kevinsim1046 Active Member

VictoryWorks I got your GWR Heavy Freight Twin Pack from Steam Sounds Supreme and I am getting scenario errors when trying to run any of the scenarios, except for Hackney Carriage Part 1.

When I load up a scenario, I get greeted with a scenario failed message with a few errors, one being: Consist Builder - Cant load rail vehicle - 48xx GWR, and another being AutocoachA31GWR.

I contacted steam sounds supreme and I never got a response, so posting it here and hopefully you can assist.

The locos of yours that I bought through Steam, I have not encountered any errors, so I am not sure what I have done wrong here with this one. When it came to installation, I never changed anything, just ran it as is.

I assume something has not installed correctly as when I go to scenario planner, I am able to select your other locos that I got on Steam, but not the ones in this pack as they don't show up.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

You're missing rolling stock packs. Check the documentation what's needed to play these.

Meanwhile, press F2 then Cancel to play the scenarios without the affected consists.

11.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2022
  3. VictoryWorks

VictoryWorks Well-Known Member

The Heavy freight scenarios use some of the other available DLC. If you check out page 8 out of the manual it lists the requirements.
    You can always use the very handy TS Tools to swap out any stock you don't have http://www.agenetools.com/downloads.html

4. VictoryWorks

They should show up under VictoryWorks/GWR42xx tick boxes
    It's worth going into Settings, Tools and clicking Clear Cache and then restarting if things are not showing as expected

5. Kevinsim1046

The heavy freight pack comes with all those locos, it’s a combination of both, so I do have it as I had 2 installers, and I installed the 7200 after the 42-52 one.

Looked through it again I see I did miss the links under each scenario that tells you the required DLC…I was just to excited to get going :D

Why use a swap out tool when I can just get the extra stuff ;)

That did trick! I see it’s available now.

thanks for help!
    Just want to add that you have done an amazing job on these locos! I bought these and wasn’t planning to buy anything else, but after playing them for a bit I went to steam and got a few more lol!

• Like Like x 1
  6. VictoryWorks

Thank you very much :)
    I've always tried to make products I'd want to buy myself and to try and improve each release and add new realistic features

• Like Like x 4
  7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The suggestion to swap stock was for those people who might not afford the extra stock

• Like Like x 2
  8. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Sorry to hijack in on here but currently on my steam “roll” decided to try the Victory large Prairie tanks. Absolutely brilliant, though think I need to master steam usage in Advanced Mode as I seemed to deplete the boiler climbing the bank out of Kingswear. Like the model railway scene in the 70’s, we need some more GWR branch lines in TSC though of course these locos were probably used more on secondary and main line local services as detailed in the manual. I also recall them being everywhere in the old SIAM Reading and Oxford steam era traffic simulations.

Thank you, Pete!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  9. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Have you looked at the freeware Wycombe Railway and Joint Line on the SSS site. Or the new version 5 available here

http://www.vpris.co.uk/

It has branch lines galore.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Kevinsim1046

O my gosh! Thank you for sharing! Gotta get this, just need to wait for the next sale so that I can get the required routes.

• Like Like x 2
  11. IsambardKingdomBrunel

IsambardKingdomBrunel Well-Known Member

Wycombe is the tarts whatsits of all TSC routes. Nothing else comes close, in my opinion.
    Sorry Peter, my last purchase was this. She is languishing on shed at Reading WJL+5
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. roysto25

roysto25 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I would need to buy all the DLC listed as requirements, but the video on their page is remarkably realistic - sounds match my (somewhat unreliable) memory exactly!

• Like Like x 1