Vossloh G6(shunter)vs The 204&363.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Apr 14, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

While waiting for the db br 232(diesel)There also the very interesting looking vossloh g6(diesel)(shunter).So how it in comparison to the 204&363 in what kind of jobs it can be used for in tsw2?
    Also i noticed it picture shows a silvery color engine cover and a green cab,so i guess this represent whatever railroad it mainly used for?or is it a company specific shunter with the silver/green as company colors,because all the german routes locos in game are maily a dark orange color or very light red i'm not sure on these locos?

2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Deutsche Bahn paints all its locos red, but there are several private freight operators, and industrial companies that run shunters around their factories, who paint them however they like.

---------------------
    The G6 is basically a modern replacement for the 204, a big (by Euro standards) 6-ton, three-axle, 900-hp shunter. The 363 is a much smaller engine, although still more powerful than, say, a Class 08.

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

The G6 is a add on for Rhein Rhun Osten,didn't matt say there was a branch line or something that is not electified that would require a diesel to use it,could this be the main reason for this shunter and what company might this shunter represent in this area?