Fishing Sim World Waldsee Catfish; Wraysbury Pike

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by chuney2001, Dec 1, 2020.

1. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

I need some help from you all. Whenever you have an extra minute or two can some of you see if you can catch any catfish at Waldsee? I used to have good luck but somewhere through updates and so on, I can not catch a single one. I’ve tried every time of day, every bait I normally catch them on, all weather and several times I’ve restarted the game. I don’t even see one anymore.

Secondly, the same goes for pike in Wraysbury. I’ve seen some have had luck with a few pike here. I have mimicked their bait/lure, time of day, weather, and same spot, nothing. I haven’t even seen one of these also. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

2. martinvangog

martinvangog New Member

Hi Chuney2001,
    Both species are rare on them selves.
    I've good experience with:
    Welsh Catfish - Waldsee: equipment; carp rod, line: 80 lbs, hooksize: 2, lure: 1 out of 6 "dead" class. Time-slot; night, clear sky.
    Pike - Wraysbury: equipment; spinning rod, line: 50 lbs, lure: silver, resembling a wounded fish. Don't hesitate to change your PEG. Time-slot; night, clear sky, or sunrise, clearsky. Pike prefer to roam the edges of the lake.
    GLWC,
    Leapback

3. chuney2001

chuney2001 New Member

Hi martinvangog, thank you very much. I took your advice with success. It does take a while for them to start biting but I did complete the Mastery challenge finally. Thanx again.