Fishing Sim World Waldsee Pro Invitational

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by GMAC, Feb 4, 2020.

1. GMAC

GMAC New Member

I have replayed this tournament all day with very little fish that qualify in the hours .. how can i catch regular predator fish im not worried about size yet i just started the game 2 days ago .. need a few pointers as to what fish to target and the full set up i need .. any help will save me a sore head thanks

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Don't bother lake is broken i too am struggling with this tried every lure in game no bites whatsoever in several attempts and only a few zander and the odd catfish on deadbaits like 2 or 3 a attempt nowhere near the 100+ inches you need to win. I have messaged DTG and they tested it and said no problems however other players are having issues on this lake with predators both in career mode Baden wurtemburg, the one your in and the elite event also in the freedom fishing.
    See my posts titled Lure fishing Waldsee and bergsee also several others named just Waldsee and Baden Wurtemburg open

• Like Like x 1
  3. GMAC

GMAC New Member

ooTIDYTRAXoo on xbox
    I sort off knew it me and my uncle tried that event for 4 hours then i played it a few more times last night.. i have caught all the fish required on other lakes just cant get enough on that tournament . Ah well at lest i no to skip it now .. thanks for the reply mate i will read thru ur other posts

4. Larry young

Larry young New Member

Same problem I'm having and the lack of catfish baits I don't get unless you get more as you level up

5. bertality

bertality New Member

So there like "Hey it works." There customers. "No it doesn't." Dove talk replies "Not our problem." What a great and highly intelligent company that's made this game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Larry young

Larry young New Member

Wow that was the reply I don't see how acting that way and page still full of people then again I'm new to the gaming thing so idk

7. frailkrazykev

Yep that was their reply they are supposedly looking into it now but havent had updates on progress off them for a while now, you think they wouldve learnt their lesson with bugs from euro fishing which still did'nt work correctly before they released this a room full of monkeys could have done a better job with this game.

8. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

I, as well as many others, consistently mentioned all the issues with this game and DTG do not give a toss. DTG are happy to keep taking your money for add-on lakes, etc, but won't fix the existing problems. It's not rocket science to work out the game has been broken ever since Career Mode was added and the problems increased with introduction of Mastery too. Most of the lakes, including add-ons are broken. I'm not putting any more money in to this - in fact I have asked DTG about a refund, but guess what? That's right - they cant be bothered to reply. I class this game as a faulty product and therefore I feel a refund would be fair

9. Rainmaker2112

Rainmaker2112 New Member

I was frustrated with few bites either, until I changed my setup to the following:

1. Haichou Carp beginner reel
    2. Ridge monkey Braid 30lb
    3. Kramme Rig 2 hook (I bought Gravel one) make sure you reel into whatever type you buy
    4. Smelt head
    I setup #1 & 2 poles the same as above

Spawn at default location and setup 3 pole rig.

Cast 1&2 poles straight ahead and reel in until on gravel, then wait. You could go with 80lbs line, as I hooked a monster catfish and fought it for two minutes before it broke my line/hook.

I won event with 193+ inches caught and actually would have been 200+ as I was pulling up another like when time ran out.

10. Rookmoves

Rookmoves New Member

I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with your instruction. I was 100% convinced that beating waldsee was impossible. Well, I just beat it, after failing over 50 times. Thank you so much for your advice. Anyone who thinks this lake is bugged, it’s not. Use the same hook and bait and fish off the dock the game starts you at and I promise you will pass it!!!

11. koffrussell

koffrussell New Member

I’ve beat the amateur tournament every time, maybe 15 times. But season 2 Pro Tournament, I’ve yet to win. Same setup. Roach heads 2 lines at the western bridge,(usually lots of Wels and pike). Casting with pro shad gold, twitch retrieval (usually every predator in the lake, brownies, rainbow, Zander, pike). Seems the bite rates are lowered for season 2.

12. killercroc1978

killercroc1978 New Member

Piece of cake. Used more or less same the method. Nothing matters except to make sure you have deadbaits out in the area stipulated. We had one of each, didn’t even bother with a lure rod and we’re pulling them out for fun. FYI, Inhave found the Brown Purple Flash 48 works on everything from Pike to Trout, Bass to Crappies and everything in between.

13. frailkrazykev

I finally completed this, struggling with the elite tourney now, any tips for this as not catching bugger all