1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waldsee

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & Support' started by shipleydarrell, Aug 19, 2019.

1. shipleydarrell

shipleydarrell New Member

What happened to waldsee since update? Having allot of trouble getting anything to take lures.

2. jf3000

jf3000 New Member

Still fishing and everything seems to be working fine, especially at night.

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

See some of my posts i am also struggling with lures on this lake now have messaged DTG but you know what theyre like with bug fixes

4. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I just finished a match online tournament attempt and fished the while time with lures. I would find lures that would have some really good activity. All types of predators following it in. No bites. Would switch to same lure, diff colors, and fish would disappear. Went through a lot of my lures. Reel speeds from 1 to 4. Different retrievals. Not one bite on lures. Maybe this new lure pack is the answer. ;)

5. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Nope sadly not tried them all yesterday as thought the same myself not one bite on any of them. They too follow certain lures and even speed up when near them as if they are going to take it then just turn away at last min. I noticed that when you leave a topwater static and fish crowd round it there swimming pattern is erratic, glitchy they almost look like they are being electrocuted.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  6. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I caught 2 pike using a couple of the new topwater lures in about 30/40 minutes.