Wcl And Dl: Br Class 117

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by finntd#7891, Nov 28, 2021.

1. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

Before you go doing the Rock Eyebrow meme let me state that the
    BR Class 117s:
    According to https://www.railcar.co.uk/depot/penzance started to be Allocated to Penzance TMD around 1994 which WCL Takes place in the Early 90s, thats my Butt Covered.

The First Variant since we are on the Topic of WCL are what I Consider the Refurbished Units being Newer then the Other variant which we will get to Soon, They feature a Headlight, Marker Lights, the Headcode Box is Completely Blanked out, and a Well "Refurbished" interior which after looking at Images I Cannot tell the Differences, they Can come in BR Blue & Grey and Network Southeast Liveries, Regional Railways 117 sets did exist but only on the Birmingham Cross City Line,
    class-117-dmu-1616468566-800.jpg

The Second Variant are for Diesel Legends, I Consider these the "Unrefurbished" Units, These are Slightly different in that it Lacks a Headlight, Marker Lights, has a 4-Digit Headcode number instead of a Blank box, A All Blue livery, and a Unrefurbished Interior,
    class-117-dmu-1452594251-800.jpg

Enough chit chat lets talk about
    Services:
    These units can do the same Services as the Class 150 although appearing a bit more frequent then the Class 101 that Layers in, with the Odd 3-Car train here and there,
    On Diesel Legends these units Perform 3-Car trains Like they did in real Life however for sake of Gameplay 2-Car trains can also be done.

Layering:
    For Outbound Layers These units can be found on WSR Services possibly adding 3-Car DMU Services if they can squeeze that into the Timetable,
    another Possible Outbound layer is the Unrefurbished 117s to NTP and TVL You may disagree but they would be nice to see as a Layer to those routes they kinda been getting boring on the Locos side,

The End:
    Teh Deh, This Addon I Think could be a good test bed for a Loco Addon that adds Content on Multiple Routes mainly Scenarios, but it could open up more Possibilities if we put our Brains to it, yea I Kinda doubt myself that they may do this but I will throw it out there for them to think about, To Note in Livery Designer they can be Differentiated by (Refurbished) and (Unrefurbished) Tags, Thats it im out.

• Like Like x 3