Wcml South Looking Stunning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daytona, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

Matt streamed the 4L05 Cannock Freightliner Terminal - Felixstowe - Class 66 scenario. Some lovely, same direction, slow motion AI passing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I noticed a few errors with this train and having purchased the route today they are still there.
    28:45 At Hanslope Jn the train goes from Up Fast to Up Slow but the Signal just shows a Single Yellow with a Feather and does not change up to reflect the next signal on the up slow
    37.17 Just after Milton Keynes the next signal is showing a Double Yellow
    38.38 The next Signal is showing a Single Yellow and a Pos2 route indicator for a 25mph turnout.
    Now the HUD shows the 25 and you slow down but if you did not have the HUD on then you could approach that signal far too fast to slow down for the turnout.
    The last vehicle on the train is the wrong type - it is a FTA so has no Tail Lamp - It should be a FSA

I did notice the AI Pendolinos going past with the Pantographs Up - so they sorted that problem

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Just purchased it and ran the Pendolino out of London and the frame rate was ok varying between mid 30's down to mid teens with slight shuddering when it dropped into the teens. That intro scenario with all the pop up will drive you crazy since they do not pause the play and if you go read them you can easily overspeed, also on this one you are in the dark and can't get the lights on to see the key to turn things on. Had to move on to the second scenario just to find out where it was on the panel. I have another learning issue, on the second scenario, I get this shrill alarm which throws me into emergency when I don't acknowledge it and the 'q' key is not it.

4. Peter Hayes

Peter Hayes Well-Known Member

Sharon
    Depending on which alarm is being set off - it could be one of the "E", "Y", or the "NumPad Enter" keys.
    Not knowing the loco - I can't be more specific.:)

5. Sharon E

It is a class 350 Peter.

6. Peter Hayes

Hi Sharon
    It should be "Q" or trying pressing button 13 - AWS reset. make sure DRA button 4 is not on - glowing red.
    I'll give the loco a run and see what happens.

7. Peter Hayes

Hi Sharon
    It is the "Driver Vigilance Device" (DVD) conveniently omitted from the manual.
    The "E" key stops it, each time (sometimes pressing the pedal for the driver's feet can also silence it). CTRL + D turns it on/off for the journey (message top right of screen)
    On some locos pressing the "Q" at every signal ie between the signal warning ramp and the signal itself and it won't ring (you will hear a very slight click), but you have to do it at virtually every signal - CTRL+D - much better!!! :)

8. Sharon E

Thanks Pete, I will try the E key since the Q key did nothing on this alert. Its sound is totally different from the DVD. I also actually like having it on since the soft rings is reassuring and the rachus sound of something out of the ordinary gets me to look at what is coming and stop day dreaming.