We Share Your Frustrations. I’m Not Buying It..

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by superkillieboy, Apr 13, 2022.

1. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

Ok. I probably will buy it, but just not now. “Buying what?” I hear you say. The brand spanking new dlc for TSW 2 on PlayStation. Some horseshoe route. I’ll add it to all the other routes I’m planning to buy in two years or so. “Why that long?” Cos by that time it will come up in a PlayStation sale, I’ll pay a fraction of the price with probably the fraction of the hassle. Any glitches or bugs that hamper every new dlc release, will hopefully been fixed by then or really won’t bother myself as I’ve paid next to nothing for it. Promises have been made, broken and re- made. “Will it ever get fixed” I hear you say. I can’t guarantee you they will fix it. They might take a look at it and deem it unfixable. Too much work and not enough time or bodies. More dlc means more money to continue bringing out new content that has problems. It’s a vicious circle. “Will they be upfront and tell us if they can’t fix the problem?”. I think everybody knows the answer to that question. “Then why, when a new route comes out, am I still buying it at full price, knowing that it has potential problems?” Cos you my friend believe the “We share your frustrations” line in the hope it will eventually get sorted. A gullible mug, if you like. “Can you back up your claims?” Just read this thread my friend. Plenty of evidence of unhappy customers who are fed up. “Why are you being so sarcastic in writing this and in this way?” Is it anyway more sarcastic than what employees of Dovetail have said to their customers via their roadmaps streams or answers to customers on this very thread. “ We share your frustrations” is sarcastic and condescending because the problems around this game still exist. Problems going back more than a year. “If you could be more sincere, what would you say to Dovetail regarding TSW 2 on the PlayStation platform?”
    Dear Dovetail games, I love trains and getting to drive one in the virtual world of TSW really helps me unwind and relax. The effort that goes into the design and layout of the game is beautiful from the trains itself to the stations and scenery on each route. It truly is an amazing game with amazing potential. I used to look forward to release day. The excitement of driving a new route, loco or both, somewhere beautiful, but in recent times this is not been the case. I know there will be problems with new dlc on release day and some things do get fixed. Others seem to be thrown to the bottom of the pile. Is PlayStation customers something your willing to sacrifice to keep other platforms happy. Is it to late to get it sorted for us. Will I have to delete a route every time I want to play a new one. All the work and joy of searching for collectibles and trophy’s to be deleted to make way for a new route. A service that keeps on crashing.A red light that keeps you waiting and the frustration that it will never be fixed. Can you really expect myself or others to give you our hard earned cash and pay top dollar for this frustration. Do you expect us to watch the promises you make on your streams and read on your threads, only for them to be broken or never materialise. Now if Dovetail could be more sincere, what would they say to their PlayStation customers regarding TSW 2 and the problems that still exists in game?

• Like Like x 4
  2. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Have to say I sadly, have to agree with what you have written in your post. What I wish for and what we all seem to get (Expect), are very different at present. At an advancing age, I want to relax and spend my time wisely and enjoy what I do or play.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

My kingdom for a linebreak...

Agree with the premise of your thread but only got about halfway down before my eyesight gave out

• Like Like x 9
  4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

:D