Weardale Fog Removal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rigg, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Rigg

Rigg New Member

Can anyone give me a beginners guide how to remove the fog in 25 Darlington to Durham scenerio. I have cloned the scenerio, opened it in editor, changed the weather to clear, but I think its scripted. I have gone to Timetable view but all the trains there are the AI trains and not the player driver train. I have opened the script tab on each of the AI trains and opened the Script file in Notebook and only found one mention of fog, which I removed to no effect.....
    I believe I need to select players train, North road Platform 2 and remove Fogstart, but I cannot get to select players train?
    Its a great scenerio, just not in the fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

2. dontee1447

dontee1447 New Member

My first attempt at modifying a scenario was the fog in Weardale I just changed the weather on the right hand fly out in a clone and it seemed to sort it I could see were I was going.
    Something I've learned since from Matt's tutorial on YouTube, don't start the game straight off, try restart or quit then start again to allow it to reset.
    On the second matter the disappearing player train I found it you are in a different part of your particular area from the player train it doesn't always show, if you go to were you can physically see it you might see it in the timetable view.

3. Rigg

Rigg New Member

Hi Dontee, I have reset the weather which has changed the initial leaving of the station, but fog descends as it always has there after. I have even clicked on my player train and then opened Timetable on the left and its still not there. When I say its not there as I click through the train list and then click on the red train icon which appears to centre the said train, it never centres on the red player train.

4. Rigg

Rigg New Member

For anyone interested here is the reset of the fog.
    Clone scenerio, go into edit, on the left before you do anything else should be grey area, click on this and it will bring out the weather, change to summer, and weather to cloudy or clear which is in a click up/down box.
    Next on the left of the screen click on the clock icon in the top left hand area, this will bring up the Timetable screen.
    The trains listed in the left panel can be scrolled down on, go to the bottom train which has a P in it, which is the player train and click on it.
    Now on the right should appear a list of events for that train, click on the North Road platform 2 finger.
    This will bring up the events happening there, towards the bottom delete the start fog.
    Hopefully this will remove the fog.....

5. willemz

willemz New Member

I have successfully removed the fog.