Euro Fishing Weekend Tournament's

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by gazza #twist3d3k, Feb 5, 2017.

1. gazza #twist3d3k

gazza #twist3d3k New Member

Great

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I stopped playing the tournaments. All these "only certain fish count" tournaments is frustrating. It becomes complete random luck then and the game always gives you the opposite of what you need and what you get in free mode practice. Extremely frustrating to get 20 in one session then only 3 the next and always just the lucky players that win. Tournaments should be total weight all fish count. Way more fun and will be more competitive. You can rather spice things up buy holding tournaments with only certain hook sizes or baits are allowed. But all fish must count

3. gazza #twist3d3k

4. gazza #twist3d3k

I'm with you my friend .. the game has been set to be more frustrating then pleasurable, dovetail keep messing with the setup of tournaments & a lake never fishes the same after they mess around, c'mon dovetail stop the tweaking make all tournaments total weight & stop pissin around with the settings , let's face it your asking the community to leave feedback & you are at best poor you want us to help you add features & give ideas but updates are thin on the ground the game is glitchy as hell and you expect us to stay loyal without complaining ?? You've had months to fix the issues & you have been more concerned about pc not us
    I knew the game was a work in progress , but your taking the piss now
    Sort it out or give me my refund !