PlayStation Weird Ska Passenger Behavior

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by adlian_cc203, Feb 19, 2022.

1. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Since the upgrade to rush hous passenger system, I’ve been noticing this weird behavior of starting the train with huge amount of passenger on the train and when I open the door at the first station, they all just went out and got off the train. No one embarking.

On S12 service starting in Horrem siding, the train already filled with passenger and when I open the door at Horrem, they all went off.
    At the next stations, only 5 passenger boarding and more standing on the platform

• Like Like x 1
  2. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Before opening the door
    Train Sim World 2_20220221125111.jpg
    After opening the door
    Train Sim World 2_20220221125128.jpg
    Bye everybody
    Train Sim World 2_20220221211918.jpg

The video

So the question is: is this intentional?

3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I think that's how they normally spawn, with the assumption that you'll be looking forward or in a train where you can't see directly into the passenger compartment. They didn't think that through!

4. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

I don't think this happening in other routes with Rush Hour Passenger incl. Riesa-Dresden, ECW, Bakerloo Line, and Boston-Providence.

Well, I guess in SKA, the reality is that the train had been coming from other destinations before arriving in Koln. So therefore there should be some of the passengers disembarking in Koln.
    However, in Aachen with RE1 and RE9 service which start from Aachen, the train start full of passengers and when I opened the door, they are all disembarking. It is supposed to be the other way around since Aachen is the starting station. So I guess there might be some messed-up setting on the game. Hopefully, the preservation crew will notice this and will fix it on the next SKA update mentioned in the Roadmap.