West Somerset Pit Stop Gas Valve Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bgctbay, Mar 24, 2020.

1. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

Having trouble with the "Pit Stop" scenario (Class 33 "Crompton" DLC). I get to the refueling station, open the fuel cap and insert the hose as usual, but a problem comes up with the red fuel valve. I left-click the valve (only once), it rotates to one direction (open) and then immediately back to the original direction (closed). The fuel does not start flowing (fuel meter on the side of the tank remains near "E" mark), and can't continue scenario past this point. Has anyone encountered similar problem?

I heard about trying to put the reverser on engine only prior to refueling. Would that work?

2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I'm having this glitch; later I'm going to try and see if I can fix it.

3. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

Ok thank you. Please let me know if you find anything

4. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

I was playing around with it and I found something interesting. if you rapidly click the R3 and L3 stick while clicking A. Eventually it will show Stop Refuling and will stay stuck in that position. Only issue is, the train doesn’t reful at all even when stuck in that position

5. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

I managed to report the issue and spoke to someone at DTG, they’ve acknowledged the issue and will fix it within the next update

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

UPDATE! ok so the April 20 update fixed the bug on the gas valve. I just played the scenario today and no bugs or glitches anymore with it. Thank u DTG for fixing the bug.

• Like Like x 2