West Somerset Railway Pit Stop Scenario Fuel Pump Valve Bug\glitch

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bgctbay, Mar 24, 2020.

1. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

Hello Im new to this site and I was hoping to get some advice on how to solve a refuelling issue i'm having. I am using the class 39 on the Somerset Railway on TSW for the XBOX ONE council and I'm playing the scenario "Pit Stop" which requires me to refuel as part of the objectives. When I park my engine and attached the pump I cant open the valve to refuel, as in, it spins then returns back to the rest position no matter what I do I cannot refuel. Is this a known issue?

I’ve tried putting the reverser in neutral. Nothing changed. Tried putting it in the “off” mode. Still nothing. The only thing I figured out was that you can click R3 and L3 at the same time with the A button and it’ll cause the fuel valve to change to “stop refueling” but nothing happens. No refueling starts. Any ideas or suggestions how to fix the bug would be very helpful.

2. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

Update: I managed to report the issue and spoke to someone at DTG, they’ve acknowledged the issue and will fix it within the next update

3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Class 39?

4. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

I have the same issue and it won't let me in the cab to try and fiddle with the controls. Xbox 1.

5. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

I found that the gasoline cap has to be put back on first. B4 u can go back inside that cab. I’ve also fiddled with the controls, but it did nothing. The pump valve is stuck on a bug/ glitch.