PlayStation West Somerset Railway Scenario Selection - Take It Home

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cottonmouth, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi Guys, Small question here, has anyone had this problem on the "Take It Home" Scenario on WSR? I get on train, travel as a passenger, get off and told to uncouple the vehicles which I do but nothing changes on the message at the top left of screen. I have jumped down gone round to other side and still no change. As you can see from image I have uncoupled but nothing. I have even started this section from scratch and still the same result HELP.

At long last I have done it and completed

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Ah good.

I was just about to say the next step was to sit in the driver's seat. :)

Did the setting of the points and the swapping over of the buckeye coupling catch you out at all? ;)

3. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi, Not sure what I did or happened, I got off the train, did a walk round platform and waited for instruction. Went back to coupling and bingo did it first attempt. Mind you got caught out by the red signal at the level crossing, did my reverse and got "sorry you went through red light go back and start again and do not collect £200 - Bugger

4. Reventloff

Reventloff Well-Known Member

Hello there! Im stuck on this now.
    Running around the coupler and doing magic, but nothing happens at all. Uncoupled and coupled several times, reloaded the game, restarted the scenario.... Still nothing - shows to uncouple it.... How did you do that?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reventloff

Reventloff Well-Known Member

I finally managed to finish this one. Maaan, its just a little bug with timing!!!! DO NOT UNCOUPLE THEM IMMIDIATELY! Go for a walk around the station and come back in a minute or two... and thats it. That worked!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Yes, I had this problem too when I did this. The thing is you have to wait till the passenger departed from the train and the doors close again. After that you can uncouple and proceed.

• Like Like x 2