PC West Somerset Railway - Updated Timetable Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MDHGames, Aug 28, 2021.

1. MDHGames

MDHGames New Member

I'm not sure if it's just me who has had this bug, but when I spawned at around 12:55 - 1300 on the West Somerset Railway, two trains are scheduled to cross over at Wiliton (in my case it was the Class 40 heading to Minehead and the class 33 heading to Bishops Lydeard). Once the Class 40 has finished loading passengers, it will reverse and head back towards BL instead of heading towards Minehead, this results in the Class 33 being held up at Wiliton.

This issue happens all the time wherever I spawn.
    Time: 1255-1300
    Month: August

I've attached a link to an unlisted video which shows the problem

• Like Like x 1
  2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

The same thing happens on PS4. If you sit in the driving seat of the class 40 (as it was in your case), you'll see that the task log is correct, in that it says the next task is stopping at Doniford Halt in 3 minutes time. But the platform signal will never clear, and in fact the signals are set back to Bishops Lydeard. They were set in that direction as soon as you spawned there. I tried driving the reversing train, and the signals are actually set to beyond the platform at Bishops Lydeard and ultimately take you into a siding on the way to Norton Fitzwarren. I guess the holidaymakers will have to catch the next train.

Even stranger, if you spawn at Williton at 12.50 instead, everything works properly. The class 40 arrives at 12.53ish, and gets a yellow platform signal straightaway. Later, when the train you're meeting there has cleared, the station exit signal clears too, and you're able to drive to Minehead.

• Like Like x 1