What Is The Purpose Of Preserved Collection?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gabriel12499, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel12499

Gabriel12499 Member

Let’s say i own NEC. Since i own NEC in the old version but I’m getting the EXACT same thing in the tsw2 what’s the point of wasting my space on my device having it downloaded twice. I get that you should delete TSW 2020 but some people are wanting to continue there progress of “NEC” on 2020 since, in my understanding, there is zero benefit from upgrading to tsw2 unless you want one of the new routes. I hope someone can clear up my confusion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Do You Want More Routes? if Not Stay In TSW 2020 If So Stop Moaning

3. Gabriel12499

Gabriel12499 Member

No i simply would like to know what benefits the preserved collection brings if you dont know anything about this issue “stop moaning”. Seriously i get punished for being disrespectful on here. I have an honest question which you dont like, so don’t answer no one forced you to respond hatefully. I didn’t mean this with ill intent but i would like a genuine response from DTG. Sorry if I’m coming off a bit rude but I Took your message as incredibly rude and disrespectful. Therefore i have responded in such tone.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  4. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

The cynical side of me, sees it purely as a marketing tool to further sales of TSW2 as not everyone would want SPG again or the other two routes on offer, so probably wouldn't bother with TSW2.

By adding the "preserved collection", if people think they are getting some slight improvement to their TSW content in some form, they may buy TSW2 because the price point is possibly the only thing DTG have presently got most people agreeing on.

5. Gabriel12499

Gabriel12499 Member

Thanks for your explanation! At this point i would definitely agree with you on that considering all the information which we have received regarding this issue. After doing some research, the faq says “Preserved not remastered!” So it’s probably the same exact thing. The point of this, because someone might come along and say my words were useless, it is merely to see what other people believe the motives was of DTG on creating preserved collection.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

[edit by Protagonist - quoted user has been purged. You may go about your business.]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2020
  7. BAZ

BAZ Member

Ha! He thought people would believe that he was a real staff member!

8. BAZ

BAZ Member

Never mind, I saw his bio. I see he doesn't want people to believe that. But he still shouldn't make an account just to go crazy in the forums.

• Like Like x 3
  9. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Nothing to see here. Both the clown and his charming alter-ego who doesn't know what an IP address is have been banned. Locking this up here.

• Like Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.