What Lure In Lake Williams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OptimusPride498, Jan 27, 2021.

1. OptimusPride498

OptimusPride498 New Member

I found a couple of lures that makes me catch bass and some times a salmon, but I want a lure for pike? I’m getting tired of testing them all so I’m asking here. Yes I do understand it matters when this happens but right now in the online tournament it’s morning so I’m trying to play morning before I try online. But I’m just don’t get any at all. It feel like I tried all other angels like where I do this. Any tips?

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi OptimusPride498, for pike, if you are looking for something over 15lb's then I'd suggest a big dog lure. Or if you are looking for something a little smaller around 9lb's you could go with an Arbogast Hula Popper lure. Also just want to mention as I see the subject of your thread is "Lure in Lake Williams", there are no Pike in Lake Williams.

3. metimmather

metimmather Member

sorry if off topic, but whats your opinion of the lake, its the last one i dont own. does it have alot of bass only areas or are you always plagued by other species? dont want to waste money if its like lake miller or dylan?