What New Uk Freight Locos Could Be Added To Tsw?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CrazyDash, Sep 7, 2022.

1. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Sup guys. I wanted to try something a little different. I figured instead of making an actual suggestion, why not open up a discussion for a more general suggestion? This is something I want to try for certain content I may not have a certain knowledge of. In this discussion, I wanted to talk about UK freight locos. DTG has definitely relied on the class 66 for freight operations on most UK routes ever since the release of Great Western Express. Now I personally really enjoy the 66. It's a relatively simple and fun freight loco to drive from time to time. However, I have seen many people want to see new UK freight locos in the game. This has made me scratch my head wondering what they could add. I figured that the 66 must be super common out on the UK railways if it is this common within TSW. However, after asking around, most people have told me that the 66 is not as common as one may think. Since I don't have a lot of knowledge on UK freight, that is why I wanted to ask you guys. To be able to see what there is that's out there. Now I do know a couple of freight locos, (that I will list below) but I still want to be able to learn more about them, and possibly some new locos. I'd love to learn if DTG would be able to make a new freight loco that could be used on some of the current TSW routes. How their gameplay would differ from the 66. Things like that. I would love to hear from you guys in the comments. Since we are still here, I may as well list some UK freight locos that I know of. Some new locos I would like to see are the Class 59, Class 68 (for freight), Class 88, Class 90, Class 70, and the Class 67. Let me know what you guys want to see down in the comments, and let me know if there's anything interesting I should know about the locos I listed.

Class 59
    [​IMG]

Class 68
    [​IMG]

Class 88
    [​IMG]

Class 90
    [​IMG]

Class 70
    [​IMG]

Class 67
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

You forgot WCML SEHS Extended and Channel Tunnel capable Class 92 locomotive.

Has a 750v DC shoe for BML freight when needed
    Another one is Class 73 third rail and diesel

When running in diesel mode Class 73 non rebuilt versions can combine with Class 33 WSR 20 37/5 TVL NTP Class 45 and WCL Class 37/5 due to it having the Blue Star MU Code

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  3. jefalcon6

jefalcon6 Member

I'd love to see any of those locos in the game. Also consider Class 56 Class 57 and Class 86.

• Like Like x 3
  4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Class 24, 25, 26 and 27.
    Class 58 with a suitable route and Class 60.

• Like Like x 4
  5. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

I like the livery on the Class 68 and Class 88. I would like the Class 70 in game.

• Like Like x 1