What To Get Next

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Oct 27, 2020.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

What would you recommend for a good DLC to buy as I'm not sure which one to get next for TSW 2020. I currently have GWE, NTP, LIR and MSB and TSW2

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  2. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

[QUOTE = "thomastl59374, post: 197664, member: 20871"] Que recommanderiez-vous pour un bon DLC à acheter car je ne sais pas lequel acheter pour TSW 2020. J'ai actuellement GWE, NTP, LIR et MSB [/CITATION]
    J'ai beaucoup apprécié la RRO sur tsw2020. Avec les incendies et difficultés en bordure des voix c'est l'un des plus beaux DLC a mon goût ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

I suppose the obvious thing to say is buy TSW2 instead. For roughly the same price of your next potential TSW2020 purchase you will get three new routes and the option to replay what you already own (GWE + NTP are imminent) in 4K if you have an X1X as well as a brand new set of achievements to work your way through.

Failing that, if you prefer the older trains then Tees Valley isn't half bad or alternatively if the more modern trains are your preference then East Coastway (albeit a little short) and Rapid Transit are good choices.

To be honest though all the TSW2020 routes are pretty decent so you'll get plenty of gameplay out of whichever one you decide on buying.

• Like Like x 3