What Train Sim Would You Like To See Migrate Onto Playstation?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shhweeet#4292, Aug 30, 2022.

1. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

I’d like to see Diesel Railcar Simulator be available on PlayStation.

Ok it not as advanced graphically or in it’s gameplay or have as wide a variety of locos, wagons, and real world routes as TSW but from the streams I’ve seen it it does look like a lot of fun tbh. Graphically I find it quite easy on the eye as well with the sort of graphics that don’t give you a headache if playing ( Or watching ) for a while.

Yes it’s a lot more simple a game than TSW, but for what it is I think it looks quite stunning and if it’s more affordable than TSW and more to the point actually works most of the time and does what it says on the tin then yep I’d definitely buy it just to pick up and play now and again purely for simple fun. Let’s be honest here it contains most of what you need.

Sometimes the biggest and best isn’t always the case and from what I’ve seen of Diesel Railcar Simulator less is in someways more.

you?

Just realised this might be in the wrong section? Moderators feel free to move it to the correct section and apologies if so, although it is PlayStation / train sim related.

• Like Like x 2
  2. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Densha de Go! It's already on Playstation but not in the west

• Like Like x 1
  3. WipEout_F7200#3763

WipEout_F7200#3763 Member

More things from the Train Simulator I guess, more steam trains, the Glasgow Underground...
    -
    I've had a fantasy train journeys floating around in my head that involves a cross over with final fantasy, or futuristic Train Simulation with anti gravity, perhaps touching Star Trek, Doctor Who or star wars, or a Disney kingdom hearts thing... We've see realistic simulators, why not take the leap into the next dimension... A combination of the two is sure to make a great game... Imo.

4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I love your thinking! I also would like to see fantasy train simulators.

• Like Like x 1
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

How about Train Crew Japan South Korea Hmmsim Metro onto playstation then Xbox.

6. tft#6439

tft#6439 Well-Known Member

As impossible as it'd be I would love Train Sim Classic on ps4.