Euro Fishing What's With Today's Patch?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by GOrd0n Bennet, Feb 6, 2018.

1. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

Got a 4 gig update when I turned my Xbox on. Any news on what's being patched? Or is this just to change the advert in the lake loading screen?

2. Dustin Hutchison

Dustin Hutchison New Member

MIne didn't update.. Wonder what it is for?.. Hopefully some fixes?.. Lol jk..

3. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

4. ROCHEY66

ROCHEY66 New Member

Baits line reel mechanics

5. Dustin Hutchison

Dustin Hutchison New Member

Oh sweet.. They added 30lb line. Maybe it will shave a few minutes off those 2 hour fights! :)

6. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

Loving the changes. I'm gonna have to have a close look at the baits as 20mm tigers are catching me a lot of mid sized tench and smallish carp. But for the first time in ages I'm catching decent fish on float again. The new reel speed is a big help for accurate spodding which also seems fixed. The larger carp are putting a bit more effort into fighting which is good as they were fighting like a sack of spuds of late. I haven't hooked a decent cat yet so not sure if they flop around any less after the patch.

On the whole it looks like some positive changes at first glance.

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

As some already saw , we are now back to the problem of small fish taking big bait and visa versa. Now you can again just fish with 12 hooks and blood worm and catch any size fish with it like we had a while ago.

8. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

It doesn't appear to be quite that as I haven't caught anything yet that couldn't actually take the bait. So no 1lb roach on tigers as yet. As for big fish taking small baits, well they do plenty of people have caught decent fish on maggots, worms, sweetcorn or breadflake, The way it was working after the fix was pretty awful for float fishing so I'm glad to see things mixed up a bit.