When Steam Arrives Will Higher Add On Cost Be Aboard As Well?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Apr 30, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

There's clearly hints that dtg might be raising tsw2 prices soon,but i could see steam trains being more pricey then other trains.But the question is just what would be your limit on spending for any steam train route or loco add on?(plus do you think any steam train route will only ever have one steam loco for each route?)

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Since when are dtg raising the prices ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Are these hints where they leave things out the routes?

• Like Like x 1
  4. miaideli

miaideli New Member

For an engineer in western europe with a kid, the price is high as it is... i can only buy german routes and the rest i watch on youtube. Steam goes higher, maybe once i will buy on sale, but tsw sound is so abismal that having steam locos with " sound quality" a the price of a AAA game... i don't have the heart to do it

5. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

If they do raise it'll probably be a £ or two - it's not like the AAA world which is unleashing a £10/$10 rise with the PS5/New Xboxes to take AAA stuff up to £60/$70.

Was looking at old Argos page - NES games were £35 - that's £70 in today's money - Games are a lot more affordable than they used to be and there is always the option of wait for a sale - TBH Buying any game on day one these days is for the stupid, see Cyberpunk!