Xbox When Will The London Commuter 377 Finally Have Outstanding Fixes Complete?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Oct 15, 2022.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Have been playing a lot of London Commuter again recently, and as you may have guessed, both the route and Electrostar are my favourite. However, there are still frustraiting outstanding fixes needed including:

- The light from the cabin still makes the 377 cab very bright at night, and, as a person who likes night time driving, can be very frustraiting and immersion-breaking.
    - Rain is still too loud inside. Why this was not as major issue in the past (when selecting the weather, having a low amount of rail made less noise), however now dynamic weather is here, this causes issue. For example, I was completing a Brighton to Victoria service, initially with heavy cloud. However, half way through the journey, a thunderstorm started which has the heaviest amount of rain - the noise was very uncomfortable to the point where I had to put the sound on mute.
    - Left hand cab window still has the wind sound problem when open.

There are my main wishes for the London Commuter 377 to be fixed by Dovetail.

• Like Like x 2
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Really loud rain has always been an issue since tsw2 in most routes. The rain was okay in tsw2020 but then they decided to crank it up to make it down out everything.

But yea, lots of issues and it's frustrating but we'll have to wait a while given how long dtg takes to update their dlc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Though what else is frustrating is that different versions of the same loco seem to have the rain noise issue fixed, while others don't.

One good recent example I experienced was selecting the BR 146 on the Hamburg route, having multiple 146s to choose from different routes (this was before the latest patch which now says which route they came from), but I believe one of them had the loud rain noise, while the others didn't. Would have been nice to have a consistent update across all versions of the same loco - same goes for the differing 377s from ECW and LC - at least for the likes of rain noise, or cab lighting etc.