Where Are The Boss Fish?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Pdiggy75, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

The element of the game I want to complete is the capture of all boss fish. However, I find it a struggle just to catch the species let alone the bosses. Please see below for problem lakes and advise how to catch them:
    1) Lough Kerr- need all 3 boss tench, but seem unable to catch any tench at all. Tried all baits and conditions
    2) Jezioro Bestii - Boss tench and ALL Zander bosses. As before, can't seem
    to catch any tench or Zander
    3) Wraysbury - Need all boss tench and pike, but can't catch any tench or pike
    4) Manor Farm - Need both boss pike, but struggling to catch any pike
    5) Waldsee - Need all 3 boss barbel, but can't catch any barbel whatsoever

Is game broken? Certain fish seem impossible. Please help or advise DTG

Thanks

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi Pdiggy75, we are constantly monitoring catch rates in the game to make sure players are able to land the Boss fish, although some are harder to catch than others. We have started a weekly Boss Fish Friday "cheat sheet" to help players with ways to catch different fish. Keep an eye out for these and we will try to get round to some of your mentioned fish.

3. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

DTG Clarke I appreciate the response. Does the 'cheat sheet' cover FSW as well as The Catch? Also, when the cheat sheet is available, where can I check it?

Many thanks

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

At the moment we are doing The Catch, but this will come over to FSW on our Dovetail Fishing Facebook page soon!

5. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

For Tench on Wraysbury.

Time of day - Afternoon.
    Peg - Go to the area with 3 pegs with sunken machine, set up at the middle of the three. Cast 40 yards out to the right side of the machine. There will be a silt patch and to the right of that there will be a gravel patch. You want to fish in the gravel. You will catch mostly Tench and the odd Bream. Scent from hell always works well for me.

6. joeumana#7291

joeumana#7291 New Member

IMG_7067.jpeg IMG_7066.jpeg Lake Miller Zinger Location Morning Clear Skies Bass Pro Shops Fishing Sim World