Which Roadmap Dlc Would You Want Next?(dtg Or Skyhook)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, May 14, 2021.

?

Which add on dlc would rather have next?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2021.
  1. Glasgow:Cathcart Circle(Route)(DTG)

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. BR Class 313(East Coastway)(DTG)

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  3. Cane Creek(Route)(Skyhook)

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. DB BR 187(Schnellfanrstrecke Koln-Aachen)(Skyhook)

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

With HHL being problematic before release and only getting worse with it's issuses,will anyone really be ready for dtg next 2 dlc or would moving them down the list and letting them get more testing and giving skyhook gaming a shot and seeing how there 1st foray into tsw2 truns out?

Note:Whatever happens my credit card on hold until cane creek sees the light of day.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

Cane creek for 2 reasons, 1 I have good faith in skyhook and 2 it gives something different scenerywise besides green trees and hills.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Since the 313 has been on the roadmap for what seems like forever , I can’t wait to get my hands on it . Probably the livery that is causing the delay

• Like Like x 2
  4. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Well I'm not sure if Cane Creek will be done by the end of July. I wouldn't be surprised if Rush Hour jumps it in 3 roadmaps. And if the BR 187 is released before Halloween I'll be shocked. We were already told all the TSG dlc is 12 months out 2 roadmaps ago. As Sam had mentioned on why Cathcart jumped up so quickly, because they were way ahead in the route before they announced it. We are not going to get these long term announcments from DTG anymore. But the 3rd party still will as once they tell DTG they let us know. As for the next Rivet route it will be out probably Xmas or later. They haven't even decided on the locos yet.

5. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

If everything goes as planned, I’ll be picking up cane creek as soon as I can, if the sounds of the AC4400 aren’t the same ones as the SPG AC4400.

6. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

If they are taking longer to get the 313 out I think we might be getting both southern and BR Blue(one set of 313 has the br blue livery)

7. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

Cane Creek is not in my best interests now. I'm not a big fan of American freight traffic.

I'll look at Cathcard and the 313 first, before i buy, after the last DTG products I'm a bit skeptical.

I'm really looking forward to the 187. With this Loco Add-On, SKA gets its own freight locomotive. Which means that the Frieght Yards* between Düren and Aachen may finally have a use.

(*I mean the many tracks in Stolberg and Aachen Rothe Erde. Hope this is the correct term in English)

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  8. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

I've gone for the 313 as others have said it has been long waiting for, plus it will make a welcome entry into ECW regarding variety- my favourite route.

Although, I must say Cathcart follows a close second just in terms of anticipation.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to the 187, and also in General to how SkyHook handles its development, the cane creek progress articles have given me some confidence back that was lost to Rivet & DTG, but I’m really looking forward to a TRAXX that sounds the way it should.

10. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I only buy UK routes, so nothing else matters for me
    313 might be good, but will likely be the same services on ECW as the existing anyway