The Catch Who’s Fishing The Online Tournaments?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mspitzke, May 12, 2020.

1. mspitzke

mspitzke New Member

I’ve done well so far breaking into the top 50 looking to get to the top. Who else is fishing them and having any kind of success?

• Like Like x 2
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I'm having absolutely no success, because the game isn't out yet! :P

• Like Like x 2
  3. mspitzke

mspitzke New Member

The normal online ones buddy

4. monsterfish326

monsterfish326 New Member

Top 50 is great! I must not be very good I can't get out of the 200s. Trouble with finding 20+ lbs bass!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mspitzke

mspitzke New Member

what baits are you throwing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

The problem with online tournaments is the peeps who feel the need to cheat to get the top score week in and week out. You can tell who they are as they seem to be at the top of every tournament with a score excessively higher than others. These cheaters really are a sad bunch

• Like Like x 2
  7. monsterfish326

monsterfish326 New Member

The pros shad, rainbow diving crank and a popper or a buzz bait to cover top water

• Like Like x 1
  8. jluntz221

jluntz221 New Member

Christie Craws are my jam! LOVE THEM in real life too!
    I can consistently get in the top 10-20 of the bass & match, then top 50 of predator, but 1200lbs of carp is impossible for me. hahahaha. I just finished up on my 2nd attempt for carp at 726lbs. I can't get past 800lbs and that is constantly catching fishing for nearly 1 hour straight. Maybe 5 minutes of dead down time. There has to be some type of cheat happening. I do know that some of the people who always win know where the boss fish are for certain species and just catch them over and over again. They "pause" their tournament and back out to the main screne, then go back in so the boss has respawned. I feel like you should have to restart your entire attempt if you back out and save it. Once you hit the 30 minute mark then it submits it. I also think you should be able to use your TP or "fake cash winnings" to purchase more attempts at a tournament if you choose to spend it. I have over 300,000 TP with nothing to spend it on other than tackle and gear i never use or don't need.

9. stevenrichards29

stevenrichards29 New Member

Yeah I agree, its so sad that losers feel the need to cheat in an online fishing game for a digital t-shirt reward. Hopefully the devs will be more observant in 'The Catch Game' and ban these sad people for cheating seeing these people ruin a big part of the game for others.

10. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I never do well in the FSW online competitions. ;(