Why After Updating Does The Ps4 Still Show Prices On Routes I Had Bought?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by IfICanDream, Sep 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

Why after updating the game correctly (I think)does the PS4 still show prices on routes I had bought? The only add-on I haven’t purchased as of now is Cane Creek. But several, like Glasgow, which I have, show prices even when I click on them. (When I click on Glasgow it says Add To Cart.) I was getting the notification after starting the game that some of my add-ons were correct, but I reinstalled everything and that notification no longer is there. So why am I getting the prices for things I’ve already purchased? I’ve seen prices with other PS4 games I have but I don’t remember ever seeing add to cart after clicking on the price. Thanks.

2. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

No comment from anyone? Am I alone in this issue?

3. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

Same here. It’s likely have to do with the Sony reactivating the DLCs that people purchased that couldn’t work during Rush Hour launch.
    C60D5011-6594-4819-B712-787A8FE014D7.png 0B6A7528-8C08-4859-8E57-FB83CC2EA167.jpeg

4. ace

ace Member

It's the same for me. In the PlayStation store everything except a couple of items has a price. This it here on the west coast of the US. The couple of items without a price I have also purchased. I've purchased everything but a couple of items so I don't know why the prices on the store are still there. If I was in the store I used to be able to just download from there but I don't trust it now. It used to say download or free or something like that. Something that indicated it was already purchased. I'll just go through my library to download from now on but it is strange...

• Like Like x 1
  5. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

For me it is the same, but I ignore it, I download them all and I do not need to download them again, and rush hour enters me, I do not care if they have a price because the 40 DLCs appear on my console. those that have a price too, it makes no difference to me.