PlayStation Why Does The Dockyard Area Exist In Mein Spessart Bahn If It Is Never Used?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by karl.turkalj, Mar 12, 2020.

1. karl.turkalj

karl.turkalj New Member

Does anyone know why DTG went to the effort of modelling the whole loading docks and switching yard area in Main Spessart Bahn if it was not going to be used? Is it for future DLC? Why can't we at least drive some of the trains down it in some form?

This riddle has been bugging me for a while...

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

It is nice. No doubt there will be a dlc at some point. There has certainly been a lot on here asking for it for some time

3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Sadly that area is only accessible by a German Diesel switcher. We will get a locomotive DLC or a German route with one some day and then we should be able to use that area!

4. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

It would be great if, when a new route is released, a timeline was also published giving details of what will be released as dlc in the future. I bought the Tees Valley as soon as it came out last year. I loved it and was excited to see all the infrastructure, sidings, industries etc. along the line thinking how great it will be when they introduce more wagons, loco's, scenario packs to fully use what is there. So far only the class 31 and cement train has been produced and buying it did not release any new track. It would be nice to know if that is it or if there are plans for anything else the same as you are waiting for more content for MSB. At least we'd have something to look forward to or would know we're waiting for something that will never appear. Good luck, I hope you get the shunter and to access the docks, if so maybe we'll get to access Middlesbrough docks as well.

• Like Like x 3
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

You mention there the 31....still my favourite loco in the game and I always thought the 37 would be

• Like Like x 2
  6. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi, I love Tees valley as well, the class 31 did use some of the tracks that we couldn’t go on before although certainly can understand wanting to go to more of the sidings and stuff. Sadly I don’t think a roadmap would work out for this game because if something was pushed back or canceled this community would be in an uproar. When the day comes you get something for a route you really like, it will be a happy surprise at least!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

Yes, we got to use a few sidings in Tees yard that we hadn't used before but no new locations. The cement wagons sit there and go back without being unloaded which was a missed opportunity to bring new activity. I believe the cement depot is down the branch to Middlesbrough docks so I kind of expected to get down there but it wasn't to be unfortunately. Never mind.

• Like Like x 2