Xbox Why Does The Sifa Acknowledge Button Not Work In Dostos On Both Dresden Routes?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Nov 11, 2022.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

This week I've been playing both Dresden routes recently. However, perhaps one of the most annoying things is that once turning on Sifa, the acknowledge button for it does not work on Dostos from both Dresden routes - thus the brakes apply.

I normally always like to start services by spawning on foot, but it's always these same Dostos that are present on the Dresden routes - however if I start a service from the timetable model and select a Dosto from another route, say the one from Hamburg-Lubeck for example, there is no problems with acknowledging Sifa.

Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

If it's the same bug as the one in the BR 425, the workaround is to stand up and sit down... after that it works.

3. mariodg#5053

mariodg#5053 New Member

Hi There,
    Did you find solution for this? I am facing the same issue on PS4. Circle button is working, keeping it pressed you contact with CTC but with one touch nothing happens. However, SIFA pedal is working. My workaround is when SIFA is flashing I move the cursor to pedal and I press it ... but that is incredibly annoying.
    Thanks!

4. justin10

justin10 Member

I’m having the same issue on Xbox. Is there any solution?

5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Did happen to me very recently and when I use a PC keyboard plugged into the Xbox Sifa doesn't respond despite pressing the Q button reset Sifa. On TSW 2 this works with PC keyboard on the Xbox console but not the controller which makes me use the side Sifa reset buttons.