Why No More Tsw 2 Q& A Streams????????

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by w.lichko, Nov 28, 2020.

1. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

When TSW 2 got announced DTG planned Q&A streams for each of the routes and new features. Many people including me really enjoyed those!
    Like this one:

I believe they planned to continue these streams on a 1-2 month basis, and have dedicated new route/add-on/major update Q&A streams. There hasn't been once since the arrival of TSW 2. Yes, there are roadmap streams but that solely focuses on the roadmap. Would you guys like to see these Q&A streams again? I certainly would! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

I think the pre-launch or launch day streams for locos/routes act as the Q&As for that loco/route.

3. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

The roadmap streams are a lot of Q&A as well, Sam's always hunting for questions during those after they go through the roadmap itself.

• Like Like x 2
  4. montes_1234

montes_1234 Well-Known Member

Yes it would be a sign of a will to hear stuff that the community wants. Like this they tend to do just presentational type of videos, which are ok but not engaging. So they are really just a marketing videos. But I would like to see some efforts no matter spoken or written of the willingness to improve stuff and to introduce new features. To be fair I think that the positive trend started but I feel that it just suddenly stoped.

5. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

You forgot one "?" in your title

• Like Like x 3
  6. montes_1234

The roadmap streams tend to be just marketing with a small amount of tehnical questions passed and even smaller amount of questions related to introducing new features.

• Like Like x 1
  7. montes_1234

But again to be fair I can see a some improvements regarding listenning.

8. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Yeah if it's not a technical question about something related to a thing on the roadmap, you'll typically just get answered with "if it's not on the roadmap, it's not happening".

9. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

but this causes issues of getting peoples hopes up. They're always wanting to improve and add features. Talking about it simply won't be enough. Bit like multiplayer. Personally there's no point talking about things that aren't being planned or worked on.

10. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

We do have Q&A streams there are now known as Road Map Tuesday which happens every 2 weeks.