Fishing Sim World Why No Sponsors?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by OptimusPride498, Dec 9, 2020.

1. OptimusPride498

OptimusPride498 New Member

The sponsors never starts. I have 39.000 followers and played 9 season. I played both Amateur and Pro full seasons and have been winner on both. Net Worth is $978,500. When looking on the tutorial videos, sponsor is at Amateur and 7000 followers.

Jacob

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi OptimusPride498, could you submit a ticket to the link here and give this description of the issue. Please also provide what version number you're on, platform and what DLC you have installed. Thank you.

3. OptimusPride498

When I today logged in to Xbox there is a massive update I have to wait for. I went in here to see what version I was playing on. Maybe everything changes after this. There was also a problem with one lake where it was almost impossible to catch predators in and I hope this also get fixed. I have also a issue with my headphone. I can’t use the microphone. The microphone doesn’t show in the game but I installed it in the Xbox one the only way possible. I will now wait and see and will report this if needed later on...

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

OptimusPride498 do let me know if you're still having these issues. Thanks

5. OptimusPride498

I have done the latest update, 24,7 GB, but it did not change that part of the game. I play on Xbox one and that is also updated to the last. Except the game I have the. 300 item add on, Trophy Hunter and Pro Bass Pack. I also have Laguna Lquitos, Lago Del Mundo, Lake Williams, Jesioro Bestii, Lake Arnold, Gigantica and Nelson. Then of course I have bought a lot of items within the game.

I now on level 89 Master Angler. Net worth $1.008,500 and 40.000+ followers and playing season 9, all 3 groups.

I also want to address the problem, that I don’t know is fixed or not, with Baden-Wurtenberg where I am forced giving up as it’s impossible to get a good position in the Predator group. I read some postings and it seems to be almost impossible. I tried to follow a tip of getting a big catfish but didn’t get it to bite/or find it. Instructions for both where there but didn’t help me. I really hopes this is fixed now! Very frustrating not be able to win the season when you can’t get a good position in just one lake...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  6. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi OptimusPride498, in that case could you please submit a ticket via the link below.

As for the Baden-Wurttemberg part, what kind of setup are you using?

Ticket
    https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

7. OptimusPride498

The tips, that made me catch 1 small pike. It was hook 2 and as bait those two half fish. I don’t have the game in front of me but I think there can only be those 2 to pick from. Then it was standing where the stream comes out and cast left, almost under the walkway/bridge, but I got the pike on the right side. There was a lot of fish there but the problem is not lack of fish, it’s that they don’t take the bait...

8. OptimusPride498

There was another played saying that he had tried all the bait there is, to find the working one in that lake but did not solve the problem. Then another player wrote the tip I tried to follow but could not imitate that solution. Anyway even if you can identify a solution, it should not be that hard for all the players in this one lake. A small hiccup making the game, that now makes winning the seasons impossible....

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  9. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

OptimusPride498 this venue is a harder one to fish for Predators. There aren't that many Catfish or Pike on this venue so you may find you have to go for other predators.

Predators are able to be caught, just might not be as easy or straight forward as other venues as there are less of them in the water. Good luck! Hopefully you net some soon.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  10. OptimusPride498

So after asking what setup I was using, you are not going to give me a solution to the problem? Why did you even ask if you don’t plan to help me out here? Or perhaps there ARE a big issue here and you just don’t know either...

11. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hey OptimusPride498, the reason I asked about your setup was to make sure you were using the right one and giving yourself the best chance. As I mentioned it's a difficult lake to catch predators on and the team regularly monitors catch rates against the volume of fish in the lake. I will of course pass on your feedback that the lake is too hard to catch predator fish on.

12. OptimusPride498

Your help in this matter is as much help I got when I followed that link and reported my problem. The answer took long time and when it came it was absolutely nothing. Some stupid remark that I should look for updates, right after the big update that did not fix it. So I could spear me the trouble of reporting this because I didn’t get any help at all.....!

13. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi OptimusPride498, as the team mentioned to you, we apologise for the delay in the response we have a high demand for support at the moment, this is mostly down to a backlog from over the holidays. If a ticket was not submitted then the team would not be able to look into it. The advice of keeping an eye out for channel updates is so that if the team does find something wrong, then the social channels and forums will be the best place to know that a patch is coming.

14. OptimusPride498

So what your saying is that I maybe just lied about it and there is nothing to fix? I recently understood that reporting any problem doesn’t help and no one gets any help with all the errors that happens. There is a lot to fix but you guys are more interested in releasing new lakes and get more money, not fix the problems...

15. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

OptimusPride498 We are just saying that the best way for issues/bugs to be flagged and reported is via the customer services team on the site you submitted a ticket on.

The suggestion of keeping an eye out for updates is because if the team finds that there is an issue affecting multiple players and needs to release a patch, then the social channels and forums will be the best place to find out that a patch is coming.

16. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

DTG don't fix anything. To be honest the catch rate of fish was much better before they launched the career mode originally. I don't believe they monitor catch rates, because lack of certain fish has been mentioned up to about a year ago - or more! I want to catch all the Boss fish, but got more chance of (edited by Clarkey - watch the language) in the Queens handbag

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2021
  17. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Please try to keep comments on topic and try to be constructive. Response's such as "DTG don't fix anything" does not help us or the current conversation at all.

18. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Fair enough, but then can you explain why these issues haven't been fixed?

19. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

The development team is not a big one, because of this we need to prioritise tasks in order of reports and how much it affects gameplay. Also due to time and resources, it's not always been possible to address every ticket. On that though, this is why the team has now stopped work on the current games. This gives them a lot more time to actually look into issues/reports/bugs that we have had in the past and make sure going forward we are able to sort/address these.

20. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

So, basically you aren't going to fix anything on the existing games by your own admission?! What good would a ticket do then?

21. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

A lot of the feedback flagged by the community applies to more than one of our games. So being able to track these is really important. Helps us understand more about what we should focus on and what players want.

22. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

So lack of catchable fish affects more than just fishing game? How?

23. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

We just want the game to work. Not asking for much really

24. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

It means a player doesn't feel the catch rate is adequate or fair, if multiple players report this then the team knows that we should rethink/look into catch rates.

25. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Have you played the game yourself to see how impossible it is to catch some of the species in some of the lakes? It gets so boring and frustrating when you try ALL the baits or lures at different times/ conditions and still never catch the target fish. I spent 3 months trying to catch 2 of the barbel at Waldsee - didn't catch ANY barbel during this time. I tried almost everyday for a couple of hours

26. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Yes, we do all play the game and have a QA team. If you could submit a ticket that would be great, this is the best way for the development team to track this sort of feedback.

27. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

If you bought something that didn't actually work properly wouldn't you want it fixed or to be refunded? I do feel robbed to an extent because I bought a game that I thought I could complete

28. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

29. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Our discussion means you are aware of the issues I have raised. No need for ticket now, especially as that won't make any difference

30. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

I can pass this onto the team, but for proper tracking against what other players have been doing (the ticketing method) then the best way for this to be tracked is via a ticket.