Why So Sad?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Bradley, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

why oh why are the PC "master race" so upset about TSW and Tick Tock thing, and no kiddies don't play this sim on console adults do like me, just because we dont have a fancy PC you pc players shouldn't shoot us down because we have consoles which I have an xbox series s which can run tsw 2 better than my friends pc. we are all one we do not need to be subjugated by some members in the pc community

• Like Like x 2
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I don't really know why people are having such a fuss about the posts are literally going to be the same as there instagram reels which is a ripoff tiktok

3. Knightfire1964

And I don't think it's all pc players but there are a few

4. Knightfire1964

Really it just showed how toxic some in a community can be

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bradley

of course its not all, just the ones from Alan Thomsons Fun Club

6. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Agree with you for the talk on pc master race. Always generalizing as you did I find these subjects of poor frustrated and lifeless

However, it must be said, to be fair, that a PC to perform as or worse than an Xbox Series S, today, must cost no more than 400~500Euros. Because no one gives you anything including Microsoft. :)

Also the settings on PC are not capped. On Console you have 60fps but the game settings are locked to medium/low to guarantee your 60fps. On average to good PCs you can set all the details to the maximum/ultra and that's already another thing. If it's still not enough for you and you want to have even more (hardware permitting) you can edit the .ini file and further raise every single detail.

I understand you because I also thought the same as you and I also believed in the phantom 12 Teraflops of Series X. A world of that is only used for marketing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
  7. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I have no intention of condemning console users to the abyssal void. While I play TSW on PC now, I started on XBox. The only reasons I changed were because (1) I like keyboard much better than controller as an interface, and (2) mods and file sharing. Performance? I doubt my 4-year old computer (considered a "hotrod gaming rig" then, and now already obsolescent) is as powerful as a Series X or PS5.

8. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I’m struggling to see the connection between playing TSW on a PC and Tik Tok. To me it seems like you’re the one that’s a little salty not the PC players.

• Like Like x 2
  9. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I don't use it myself, but the impression I get of Tik Tok is that it's populated primarily by 1) vapid teenage girls, 2) trolling teenage boys, and 3) Chinese intelligence agents

• Like Like x 6
  10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I have removed inappropriate language in some of the posts above, please remember that these forums are here for users of all ages.

Can we keep this conversation civil. Don't forget everyone is entitled to a difference of opinion and players can enjoy using whatever platforms they like.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bradley

im not salty at all, just sick of the same old rubbish

12. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I've seen backlash from it on Facebook, and the off topic section here, I don't see how any of that relates to PC Players or "PC Master Race"

• Like Like x 3
  13. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

I did look into using PC as I run an Intel i7 chip but when I looked at the price of a top end graphics card I decided not to bother

• Like Like x 1
  14. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I've read this thread several times and I still can't figure out what it's about.

• Like Like x 3