Will There Ever Be A Train Route In Denmark?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andmore#2089, Sep 17, 2022.

1. andmore#2089

andmore#2089 New Member

I live in Denmark, and I take a train to and from work. Will there ever be a train route in Denmark?

2. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Nope

• Like Like x 1
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I fear it's extremely unlikely, unfortunately. DTG likes to focus on the same old three countries, and it isn't easy for new third parties to hop onboard TSW.

4. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Given that a route takes several months to make and demand is high in the big three, dtg is unlikely to go beyond the big 3. Once they create more routes in other countries and have the right assets made, then it's going to be a really long time until we get a uk, german, us route and many people would complain their country route is coming too late. 3rd parties are really the only ones who can expand.

• Like Like x 1
  5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Good question how about introducing Denmark with Flensburg Padborg route. To force DTG into expanding into a New country outside of Germany United States and United Kingdom you must use an International route starting from one of those 3 countries therefore Denmark can be introduced with Flensburg Padborg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

You cannot force DTG to do that. In order to do that, you'd need a large portion of the community to stop buying UK/US/DE content, which will never happen because people in those three countries can never have enough Electrostars and Dostos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Thank You for telling me about that how about Fredricia Denmark rensburg in Germany via Padborg Flensburg that offers Dostos to Padborg IC3 Flexliners whole route 185.2 whole route