Will Tsw Route On Tsw2 Still Get Loco Add Ons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by taybarker15, Jun 13, 2020.

1. taybarker15

taybarker15 New Member

I am wondering if preserved routes will get loco add ons like ECW class 313 add on but just for tsw2

• Like Like x 1
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

3. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

No. Or to give a more detailed answer, all TSW routes are to remain as they are, after the release of the Class 20 for TVL, and that includes after they are preserved in TSW2. There will be no more Loco DLC for current TSW routes, in either TSW or TSW2.

• Like Like x 3
  5. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

A seriously missed opportunity. So many of the current routes are under utilised in traction classes terms. No further classes to be added, no add ons to the routes (ie branches), no sharing of classes on multiple routes, and no ability to use new features. This is something completely lacking. It feels like all our spent money has led to abandoned content. This should be addressed, perhaps not right now, but certainly later and bit by bit. I am sure that i am not alone in having this view. I do however understand that it would be a lot of extra work for DTG, but have asked if the preserved collection will be open for third party DLC content seeing as how DTG are not doing any.