Winter Event Mastery - All In One Night Not Tracking.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by BBIAJ, Dec 15, 2020.

1. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

I have driven 28,299/48,000 for The Winter Express, but the All In One Night is sat on 0/3 Scenarios completed.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I got 3/3 completed without even doing anything (I quit a service and noticed it updated). Everything else sort of tracked a bit and now stopped. I definitely did over 40km in the Talent 2 on SKA...it was a full service from Köln to Aachen. The challenges eventually showed as completed, though. Takes a bit of time to update the stats on DTL?

3. robinrasquin

robinrasquin Member

I have the same problem and i'm on ps4

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Yup, all tracked for me now, even though I only did one of three Scenarios, although I'm not sure as to what it unlocked exactly?

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Check in the livery editor for some extra content.

• Like Like x 1
  6. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

Mastery seemingly isn't working for me on the Bakerloo line as far as I can see - I completed a timetabled run earlier this evening but there's no acknowledgment of this on the Mastery Challenge screen. That having been said, Mastery has never worked for me on any platform, nor on TSW 2020 or TSW 2, so I'm not surprised!

*Update* My timetabled run is now registering - yay! I guess we need to expect a delay before completed Mastery challenges are acknowledged by the system.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  7. pauldseath

pauldseath New Member

How long on Xbox does it take for Mastery to update. I have done both Level 1 challenges on SKA but no acknowledgement.

8. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Cheers, I didn't think to look there, as it's not a feature I use, but a cool way of unlocking new stuff for it all the same.

9. sgt.brimer

sgt.brimer New Member

That seems to be the million-dollar question. I completed Snow and Ice for the level 1 challenge on Sand Patch Grade and it's not showing as completed on DTL. Seems like it's hit and miss when it comes to how fast it updates.

• Like Like x 1
  10. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I did the Cumberland Switchback scenario and that worked. Just walk over to the office building to finish it.