Winter Sale Not Showing The Correct Amount

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by ChooChooKeith, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

I was going to purchase Munich-Rosenheim but when I got to the check out it says its 39.99 and not 11.99 so I did not purchase the route. Wondering why the price is not the 70% Off. Please advise!!

2. Gordon7000

Gordon7000 Active Member

Available on DTG's Winter Encore Sale (not on Steam)

https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/product/428418/munchen-rosenheim-route-add-on

When you purchase directly from DTG, there may be a delay between ordering and download availability to allow for a text message to be sent to you and also for payment of your order to be confirmed. The download delay may be anything from a hour or two after you placed and paid for the order to about 1 or 2 days if you placed it at the weekend. They will send you an email with the download details after confirmation has been completed.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Don't go to the store through the software. For some reason when you check out the game is taking you to steam, which does NOT have a sale on. Go through the DTG website and then it works fine with the correct prices.

You will then gt a code which you redeem through the steam software

4. ChooChooKeith

I have never had to do that before. which means this is the ecommerce stuff for DTG that needs to be fixed but of course the Sale has ended now

5. ChooChooKeith

Your link is showing it in pounds not $.. which 7.49 pounds is $39.99 so its still wrong. It was showing $7.99 in the store and then when you check out and it goes through steam the steam reciept before you finalize showed 39.99 thats the problem I had with it.

6. Gordon7000

Gordon7000 Active Member

DTG's Winter Encore Sale doesn't end until the 14th January 2019. You make your purchase through the DTG Store website directly and not through Steam at any point. You only enter the code DTG will send you into the Steam 'Add Game / Product' section to download your items.

There may have been a problem with the DTG Store checkout, but I understand DTG are investigating this.

DTG Store is a British based website, so prices will be in GBP.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I'm in the UK, but if you go to the store you will see what needs to replace "gb" in your version to change the currency. I created an error post yesterday which DTG have acknowledged so they are looking into this issue