Wolfsburg - Hannover (germany)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DB BR Germany, Apr 28, 2020.

1. DB BR Germany

DB BR Germany Member

Hi
    I would like to suggest the route from Hannover to Wolfsburg for TSW. I think that route would be a good choice for a new German DLC because its a completely new area and the trains on that route are not red because (almost) every other German train in TSW is red.
    The operator on the route is enno (yes, it's written with a small e at the beginning). They run the DB BR 1440 in (of course) enno livery. The trains look like this:
    Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-00-29-571_com.miui.gallery.jpg

The route is around 70 - 80 km long and I know that that would be a very long route for TSW but I hope that it's possible. If not, here is a route map with all 11 stations so you can also pick a part of the route, if you chose to build it. For example Gifhorn is a quite big city on the line.
    IMG_20200428_111441.jpg

The line from Hannover to Wolfsburg is the RE 30, the RE 50 shown on the map is a seperate route which runs from Wolfsburg to Hildesheim via Braunschweig.

I think that this would bring a breath of fresh air to the German routes in TSW. I would absolutely love it!!
    So that was my part, what do you all think about it?

• Like Like x 16
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

What do you think about the inclusion of Volkswagen plant access at Wolfsburg?

3. DB BR Germany

DB BR Germany Member

I don't think that we would be able to acces the area of Volkswagen at Wolfsburg, although it would be cool! For me it would be already very cool if we could just see the factory with the big logo from Wolfsburg main Station.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

I really like the 1440s, especially in the enno design! But I would prefer the RE 50 from Wolfsburg to Hildesheim

5. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

How many more German routes do we need. I think we got enough for now

• Like Like x 1
  6. DB BR Germany

DB BR Germany Member

tallboy7648 That's just because you don't live in Germany. In my opinion, it's enough American and English routes too. But many people are happy to see them though. DTG can never make everyone happy....

• Like Like x 2
  7. tomtomde

tomtomde New Member

To my mind the RE30 from Wolfsburg Hbf. to Hannover Hbf. would be great! I think, there is a lot of variation on the line, from countryside to cityscapes. As Wolfsburg also is an ICE-train station an ICE-mission would also be possible, although I would prefer the BR 1440 from enno. Sadly, Wolfsburg never was implemented in any train sim scenery, so I would highly appreciate a DLC.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1