PlayStation Woodside Station

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Im doing the (2036) New york penn - Ronkonkoma, and although ive wondered before, today i want to ask.
    What are those platforms above doing there? I suppose its like that in real life, so why dont you put em in use DT?

i love realism and authenticity, but I always explore the camera up there wishing it was in use, would be lovely to be either in service up there or down at ground level Woodside and see trains crossing each other.

I take it the above ground platforms are still part of Woodside?

2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

The above platforms are for the 7 train woodside10.jpg

3. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Yep, just like Kyle mentioned, those platforms up there belong to the NYC Subway, particularly the 7 line and allows for quick transfer to the platforms down below for LIRR trains heading east (or westward to Penn Station)

I agree though, it'd be incredibly awesome if we could see some action going on up there, but that would mean having to create train models for something you'd only catch a glimpse of briefly (the 7 line does cross over again near Sunnyside yards too)...
    If this route were to ever be remastered, these would make for a nice touch!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

They could just use LIRR models, I'd say they're close enough.