Word File For Rail Driver Button Labels You Can Edit

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Feb 15, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

A comment on my stream on last Sunday asked about the coloured labels for my RailDriver. I use a word template that I made, I tried to attach to this post but it won't accept word files. I've uploaded it to my Google Drive and made it publicly available https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y4FuN6yC6Z1UNtCZMLaDPcDDDZTP-Ua7/view?usp=sharing

Basically its a table with fixed width, fixed cell height and fixed cell width. You type in your text over the top of what is there. The top few pixels of the first line of text gets cut off by the raildriver button overlay but its still readable and sometimes you really do need two lines. I tried spacing them closer together but my eyes don't like that :).

If you find it useful feel free to use it. I'll run through the process of editing it and making it match the button layout in TSW2 for a loco on my stream this week if anyone is interested before I make a mess of driving a couple of trains on SEHS. Here is the stream link it will start at 9am AEDT Sunday 21/02 (note Oz is ahead of the dateline so that will be Saturday for a lot of you).

upload_2021-2-15_20-40-5.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Nice.
    Didn’t think to add colours. Duh.
    It helps.
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gary dean

gary dean Member

Great stuff well done.
    Gary

• Like Like x 1
  4. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Colours are very useful. You may need to make them deeper depending on your printer.

TSW is the first time I've had all buttons used, lesson learnt... I will black (well dark grey) out the unused ones they're distracting white!

Paul