Working Sdo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ehrenholt, May 8, 2020.

1. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

For the ecw 377 and possible 313 make it so that if we get the door control panel in the passenger vestibule make it so the cab SDO buttons work for short platforms such as an 8 car at lewes

• Like Like x 3
  2. mxdrozdow

mxdrozdow New Member

Everyone can see “SDO” feature in the preview image of East Coastway line DLC on the Dovetail website. Why did they show it (SDO) in the preview, when it’s not available in the game?... Maybe, they’re still working on it...

Attached Files:

3. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Agreed, SDO is needed in TSW for it to be a pure sim not for casual gamers who like collecting collectables.

4. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Also in east coastway at Lewes cos of the sighting issued the platform limit is nearly 1/2 of the platform inaccessible unless you overrun. Only 5.5 coaches fit so it would be good to just open those instead of the first 4 coaches or all of them

5. TrainSim_Fan

Agreed. XD

6. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

DTG said last year that they've made a big step towards it. But the sound of Matt felt like the step was only about 5 %. So it probably won't come this year but maybe in 2021. If it comes after all, because no one said that Sdo will be released, DTG only is looking forward to and trying this out, so when they need to put big effort in this feature then it won't come after all. I think Sdo would be nice but it's not essential for me. There are more important things DTG could look on, but it should be written on their already loooooong list.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrainSim_Fan

I know, which is a shame but well what can you do about I suppose. XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

I Play The East Coastway A lot and I Luv it but I agree having a SDO Would Make it a better train (377)

9. papasfilms#8157

papasfilms#8157 New Member

And they do have SDO on the Train Simulator franchise, so why not on Train Sim World?