Workshop Sceanrios

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by ershwinsnook, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ershwinsnook

ershwinsnook New Member

I selected a workshop scenario today the WCML Euston to Birmingham train which I have as I purchased the UK package when buying TS2021.
    Why then when Selecting the workshop are you prompted to purchase an 'add on' even though I already have that route as part of the package I already paid for?

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you tell us which scenario somebody else could look at it
    It is possible the scenario includes some trains you don't own

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The route is only one part of a scenario. Are there any trains (consists) in that scenario which you don't have? It could be that they've put in a loco or carriage or wagon that you don't have in your collection

4. ershwinsnook

ershwinsnook New Member

Workshop - WCML South - Dealing with Delays Part 1
    Add on Required: Powerhaul Class 66 v2.0 & WCML South - London Euston Birmingham route Add on
    Owned when I purchased TS2021: Class 390 Pendolino route WCML South
    Am I missing something here?

5. ershwinsnook

ershwinsnook New Member

So if I click on purchase as if I am going to make a purchase of the add on suggested I am taken to Steam anyway. Steam then confirms this:
    You already own the above items so you can't purchase them again only as a gift for someone else. This confirms then, I do already own this content so the store is not recognising this for some reason.
    Ok so update, I have worked out that Add on packages, if greyed out confirm I do own this content. However if highlighted I then have the option of a purchase. So, now I am unable to click on the drive button to start the Scenario. Apologies I am completely new to all of this.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Just go to your standard tab and see if the scenario is listed on the route
    If it is, then run it from there. Sounds like the workshop tab is being confusing