Workshop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiprofessor, Feb 19, 2021.

1. kiwiprofessor

kiwiprofessor New Member

Have just gone into the game and nothing appears in the Workshop tab and has disappeared from the Steam site. Anyone know what's up?
    Cheers Rick

2. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

I've just posted a query in the Tech Reports forum. No idea at the moment on what's up :)

3. kiwiprofessor

kiwiprofessor New Member

thanks

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Don't bother looking at the Workshop in the game - it tends to cause problems

Open your Steam Client > Community > Workshop
    Everything is still there and you can Subscribe/Unsubscribe to what you want.

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  5. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

Thanks Peter. I'll bear that in mind. However at the time I posted the query, the Workshop was playing silly buggers in my Steam Client also. It's working again as of now however!

6. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

One note is you might have to go to the Workshop tab to install anything you subscribe to in the browser. Also, a piece of advice: don't subscribe to more than two or three items at a time. Ideally go one at a time, but you might look at a collection, so putting in a few to avoid going back is not a bad thing. It's more as a precaution in case something doesn't install correctly and your game had a hernia on boot. Then you have limited things to troubleshoot.

• Like Like x 1