Wow,see This Thread Please

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gasdesh, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Gasdesh

Gasdesh Member

hello I'm a train sim world fan, train lover and Italian, today I didn't want to talk about adding new Italian routes, but I would like to applaud Dovetail Games for the sound effects OUTSIDE THE TRAIN.
    I just wanted to applaud the sirens of the emergency vehicles (different for example between the Koln-Aachen and the Bakerloo Line) but above all a very nice sound effect, I mean the bells of the Cologne Cathedral, which for me is one of the churches if not the most beautiful church if not the most beautiful in Germany.
    I take advantage of it to compliment the ENTIRE GAME.

I hope it will be read by Dovetail

THANK YOU AND HELLO, AN ITALIAN HAPPY OF PIZZA

• Like Like x 3
  2. Alexandra

Alexandra Active Member

Concur. Dovetail deserves applause and thanks for all of it! Where else can you drive a Regio from Aachen to Köln -- at night -- in a blizzard -- with all the HUDs turned off -- and arrive on time? Gotta love this game. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Well-Known Member

I’ve been annoyed with the sound sometimes, but the ambient sounds are truly amazing. One thing I’ve noticed is that some routes have air raid sirens which go off. I’ve only noticed this on Peninsula Corridor and I think I heard one on SPG, though it may have been something else.

But this attention to detail with the background noises is great, although some other sounds need tweaking.

• Like Like x 1