Xbox [xb1] A Wee Bit Confused With Caltrain Mp36ph-3c 'baby Bullet

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SGTDRE, Oct 8, 2022.

1. SGTDRE

SGTDRE Well-Known Member

Or am I reading it correctly, in order to use / play Train Sim World® 2: Caltrain MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet' (Train Sim World® 3 Compatible) as it is stated in the Description below.

I need to have
    Please note: Train Sim World® 3 is required, as a separate purchase, in order to utilize this content. Features remain unchanged from the original Train Sim World® 2 release. Scenario Planner compatible. Share your creations with the Creators Club.

I also Need to Have
    Please Note: Train Sim World 2: Peninsula Corridor is required, as a separate purchase, in order to utilize this content.

If I’m reading everything correctly, I must have the two different Addons or is it one or the other and the base game TSW3 which I have already. Or just get both?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  2. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

You need peninsular corridor route and the baby bullet loco

3. SGTDRE

SGTDRE Well-Known Member

I appreciate the reply, it's just the way they have it written up as to the requirements, it seemed either an error was made, or it was one or the other. Cheers.

"Corrected Spelling Errors"

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  4. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

No worries mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Just be aware that both Peninsula Corridor and the Baby Bullet loco DLC are severely broken on TSW3 at the moment and are awaiting a fix. A lot of the services don’t appear in the menu and there are other issues with the content.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SGTDRE

SGTDRE Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have been slowly getting to know these broken moments... Not being able to get TSW2 with good bundle without spending a load of $$$ near impossible.

• Like Like x 1